Nemo me impune lacessit

No one provokes me with impunity

____________________________________

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Article 1, Section 9, Constitution of the United States

If this is the law of the land...why in a republic (little r) and as republicans, do we allow mere POLITICIANS to the right to use a "title of office" for the rest of their lives as if it were de facto a patent of nobility. Because, as republicans, this should NOT be the case...just saying...

The Vail Spot's Amazon Store

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Husband's Blog but Wife is Making an Opinion

I am making my statement about legalizing marijuana and the use of it for medical purposes.

I really never thought much about actual marijuana as being used for medical usage until just recently.  As I have been through cancer, my gallbladder removed and having stomach issues within a period of 6 months my outlook has become more of an active force behind making it legal.

I have been through many medications to help me with illnesses that I have had and the only thing that keeps me from being sick all of the time is a product from marijuana.

I do have a medical script for it but when we had insurance they didn't think I needed it after 5 months of trying every other type of medication for my medical issue was necessary.

I have been off of my medication because it cost 350 every two weeks.
Please help me get the government to pass the usage of the products of marijuana for medical usage.

For me if I eat I get very sick and I am in pain, if I don't eat it is the same thing.
Marinol or Dronabinol (same) is the only thing that works.

This is the one thing I completely believe that should be made legal.

I am tired of being sick all of the time and not being able to eat.

Thank you for your time.

Cheri D. Vail

No comments: