Nemo me impune lacessit

No one provokes me with impunity

____________________________________

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Article 1, Section 9, Constitution of the United States

If this is the law of the land...why in a republic (little r) and as republicans, do we allow mere POLITICIANS to the right to use a "title of office" for the rest of their lives as if it were de facto a patent of nobility. Because, as republicans, this should NOT be the case...just saying...

The Vail Spot's Amazon Store

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CBS On The Democratic Culture Of Corruption



You know it has to be bad when CBS actually comments on the corrupt passage of legislation by Democrats.

2 comments:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

Rich,

I must admit, I was skeptical when I saw you posted this video. But then I watched it and almost fell outta my chair!

CBS...actually reporting on bad things in DC...is it possible?

It sure was.

I am flabbergasted. I never thought I'd see the day when any of the MSM lapdogs would bite the hand that feeds them. I wonder if it wasn't a publicity stunt for ratings...

Shalom,

Donald

Rich Vail said...

Honestly, I don't know what to think about it. I suspect that it may be for ratings...but even the most jaded pol can get shocked by the amount of the corruption in DC from time to time.