"Anita Dunn is the person at the White House who decided it would be a good idea to try to freeze Fox News out of the White House operation, keep the president from doing interviews with Fox News personnel, keep high-level administration officials from doing interviews with Fox News personnel," Scott said Tuesday.http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/1109/goodbye_anita_dunn_4b3504bd-09e8-4db6-9419-c9c03b324d75.html#replyform
I'd say that this is a de facto admission by the Obama Administration that the war on Fox News wasn't just ill-advised, but stupid, and has failed. She's being thrown under the bus, yet another in a long and still growing list...
* Jim Johnson, Fannie Mae chief from 1991 through 1998, and who was on his Vice Pres search committee.
* Samantha Power, foreign policy advisor
*Austan Goolsbee, economic advisor
* Reverend Jeremiah Wright, friend and spiritual advisor
* Father Michael Pfleger, friend and spiritual advisor
* William Ayers, terrorist and ghost writer...
That's just the beginning...I predict that many more names will be added in the coming months.