The Obama decision to try the terrorists in a New York civil court is such a blatantly evil decision that it leaves me stunned. It is an anti-American decision. It has nothing to do with justice; nothing. It is a purely political decision.Personally, I think that Islam is fundamentally anti-Western Civilization. It's a religion that is rooted in the 7th Century and unless it under goes a fundamental change (a la The Reformation of Christianity) it will end up being a civilizational war that will last decades if not centuries. If it goes that root, then it's eventual extermination is the only result that will be viable to to survival of our civilization. I hope and pray that this isn't the direction chosen by our adversaries, because there are, out there...a great many reasonable people who are Muslims and only desire to live in peace...not all Muslims are terrorists, but unfortunately, many terrorists are Muslims. That is the story of the early 21st Century. Toward the end of the last century, many terrorists were communists and their sympathizers (the various incarnations of the "Red Brigades", etc). That has changed, but until Muslims themselves rise up and oppose those who wage Jihad on their behalf...this struggle will continue for many years to come.
1) Those on the left are defending it as ‘it will showcase the value of the American Justice system. Rubbish.
The American justice system is not now and has never been at question. There is therefore no need to defend it.
AND – that’s their only defense! A non-issue!
2) So, what’s it really about? It is one thing only. It’s a political strategy with ONE agenda. One agenda.
This has two parts: part one is to Bash Bush; this will satisfy the blood lust of the leftist crowds who are feeling let down by Obama’s weakness in their Pet Values of gay marriage, attacking the CIA.
Its other part is to make the American people feel guilty by showcasing America as The Cause of Islamic jihadism.
Result? Vote for post-Bush Obama.
3) Therefore, it is really a political strategy to DIVERT attention from the disasters of Obama’s presidential reign: his deficit, his pork-stimulus, his cap-and-trade, his health care..all of which are bankrupting America and doing nothing positive.
It’s a political strategy to counter the growing voices of the Town Halls, the Tea Parties (whom Obama himself denigrates by calling them TeaBaggers)..The Tea Parties are growing, are continuing, and that massive Tea Party in Washington, which the Obama Gang are pretending didn’t happen…has deeply worried them.
This is their response to the Tea Parties, the Town Halls, more and more open criticism, to FOX, to the American people who Dare To Criticize the Great Master, Obama.
4) What does he do with their criticism of Him?
He puts the American people on trial. That’s what he does.
They’ll manipulate the MSM so that this is ALL that will be talked about, the evil Pre-Obama regime…and the disasters of the Obama regime will barely get any air time.
5) Then, there’ll be the threats against America as this trial incites jihadists around the world. This trial will scream from the Islamic Press pages – and be used to recruit more and more terrorists.
There’ll be threats; there’ll be even attacks. These will be used as evidence of the Evils of the Bush era, and Obama will give noble speeches: ‘We Have Changed; This is Post-Bush; there is No Need to Attack Us. Oh..and Vote For Obama.
6) And think about it – the COSTS. Millions and millions, paid by the American taxpayers, for the lawyers for these terrorists. Millions for the security of them. Millions as well, for the security of New York. And what about the jurors? Will they and their families receive death threats from jihadists around the world?
A political campaign..paid for, not by the Democratic Party but by the American people.
Obama has done more to divide the American people than any president. He used race during his campaign, and continues to do so. He’s divided them politically, with his administration rejecting bipartisn work.
He’s cut Congress off from the people. Congress is supposed to represent the people and therefore, they must READ and DEBATE bills. Obama denies them this duty and insists that they pass His bills without reading or debating them. He treats Congress as his rubber stamp..not as the representatives of the People. The people have no representation anymore.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
comment # 16 from the thread on PJmedia about whether or not the GI's from Fort Hood deserve the purple heart or not...