Nemo me impune lacessit

No one provokes me with impunity

____________________________________

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Article 1, Section 9, Constitution of the United States

If this is the law of the land...why in a republic (little r) and as republicans, do we allow mere POLITICIANS to the right to use a "title of office" for the rest of their lives as if it were de facto a patent of nobility. Because, as republicans, this should NOT be the case...just saying...

The Vail Spot's Amazon Store

Friday, September 11, 2009

Never Forget! Never Forgive, Hunt Them Down Like Dogs


Never forget, don't let this day turn into some bullshit "day of service". Today, eight years ago more than 3,000 of our countrymen died. They were murdered by men who's only desire was to destroy our way of life.

Never forgive those who planned this atrocity. We must resolve to hunt them down like dogs, and kill them and those who support them. As a former Marine, I become enraged when I see photographs of those who jumped from windows in the Towers to avoid burning to death. I have a slide show, that a friend sent me, and once I figure out how to post it, I will...

1 comment:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

If only Obama would read this post, Rich. Maybe he would finally get it. Maybe he would finally understand that we are a bunch of arrogant, boastful, long-winded filthy Americans, but by God, that's good enough! I will never be ashamed of being an American. Without us, the world would collapse. Maybe I am just a stupid redneck, (hyuck-yuck), but I know what freedom is and I am prepared to pay the price for it, even for the liberals to have it.

God Bless America on this Day of Remembrance and Long Live the Republic.